MCM Srl is equipped with a documented quality system, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001.
The ISO 9001 standard requires the organization to set up a management system to meet customer expectations through:
- analysis, understanding and definition of the mandatory and quality requirements of products and services;
- planning, monitoring and management of the processes necessary to achieve the expected results, implementing the efficiency;
- guarantee of the availability of the necessary resources;
- resolution of any non-conformities and implementation of corrective actions;
- periodic review of the results and definition of actions to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.